Right, here are the answers to the quiz I posted up the other day if anyone wants to see them, lol.
And yes, I know. I listen to really bizarre music...XD
1. "When I was a young man courting the girls
I played me a waiting game."
-September Song by Kurt Weill (Thomas Allen)
2. "Zitto, lascia ch’io senta! Ottimamente: dunque
-Don Giovanni, Recitativo: Zitto, Lascia ch'io senta!/Ahi, ahi! La Testa Mia! (Thomas Allen)
3. "Staying home, living day by day
May be safe but it can't be duller"
-Out There from the musical Barnum (Michael Crawford)
4. "It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel
That I still need your love after all that I've done"
-Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Sarah Brightman
5."Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso,
Notte e giorno d'intorno girando"
-Non piu andrai from "The Marriage of Figaro" by Mozart (Thomas Allen)
6. "It's rather dull in town, I think I'll take me to Paree.
The mistress wants to open up
The castle in Capri.
Me doctor recommends a quiet summer by the sea"
-Wouldn't it be lovely (from My Fair Lady)
7. "I don't expect my love affairs to last for long
Never fool myself that my dreams will come true
Being used to trouble I anticipate it
But all the same I hate it -- wouldn't you?"
- Another Suitcase in Another Hall (Sarah Brightman)
8. "He thinks that man is me
He knew him at a glance!
That stranger he has found
This man could be my chance!"
-Who Am I? (from Les Miserables)
9. "Someone to hold you too close
Someone to hurt you too deep
Someone to sit in your chair
To ruin your sleep"
-Being Alive from "Company" (Anthony Warlow)
10. "You seem unhappy, my beloved
As if there is something on your mind.
Confide in me."
-You have my love and my devotion from Tchaikovsky's "The Queen of Spades" (Thomas Allen)
11. "Don't write a letter when you want to leave
Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment"
-Tell Me on a Sunday (Michael Crawford)
12. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say
When now suddenly you feel so far away"
-Symphony (Sarah Brightman)
13. "Ambling madly all over the town
The call to arms you liken to a whisper,
I liken to a radio."
-The Soldiering Life (The Decemberists)
14. "Lights go out and I can’t be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead"
15. "Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand
Hold it tight"
-You'll be in My Heart (Michael Crawford)
16. "The winter here’s cold, and bitter
It’s chilled us to the bone
We haven’t seen the sun for weeks
Too long, too far from home"
-Full of Grace (Sarah McLachlan)
17. "In sleep he sang to me,
In dreams he came.
That voice which calls to me,
And speaks my name."
-The Phantom of the Opera (Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford)
18. "Bring out the old, bring in the new
A midnight wish to share with you
Your lips are warm, my head is light,
Were we in love before tonight?"
-The Perfect Year (Sarah Brightman)
19. "The wounds on your hands never seem to heal
I thought all I needed was to believe"
-Forbidden Colours (David Sylvian)
20. "She said to me, "Go steady on me.
Won't you tell me what the Wise Men said?"
-Wisemen (James Blunt)
21. "To dream the impossible dream,
To the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go"
-The Impossible Dream (Peter O' Toole)
22. "When I was a young boy I tried to listen
And I wanna feel like that,
Little white shadows blink and miss them
Part of a system, I am"
-White Shadows (Coldplay)
23. "Simone, you're getting older.
Your journey's been etched on your skin."
-1973 (James Blunt)
24. "Night time sharpens, heigthens each sensation.
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination."
The Music of the Night (Michael Crawford)
25. "Near Banbridge town, in the County Down
One morning in July
Down a boreen green came a sweet colleen
And she smiled as she passed me by."
-The Star of the County Down (Thomas Allen)
26. "I have never felt like this
For once I'm lost for words
Your smile has really thrown me"
-Unexpected Song (Sarah Brightman)
27. "Hunt for the man
Comb the city, every street, every grate
You put a guard at every gate
Drag him out, shout the moment that you find him!"
-Falcon in the Dive (Terry Mann)
28. "It's made up of lonely moments
There was always a moment there when I knew
You always gave instalments
Always knew you concentrated and grew"
29. "No more talk of darkness
Forget these wild-eyed fears!"
-All I Ask of You (Steve Barton and Sarah Brightman)
30. "Somewhere there's another land,
Different from this world below.
Far more mercifully planned
Than the cruel place we know."
-The Land of Might-Have Been (Jeremy Northam)